Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year’s and Resolutions!

I am thankful for this year and also glad its over. I feel anxious to see what the new calendar year will bring. Of course I hope for many blessings, health and peace within us. Now that everything about this year is over, Im looking forward to Valentines already, Easter dresses for my girls, and mother’s day lunch. In the circle of life that is surrounded by holidays, I want to appreciate family time day in and day out! I have thought of many resolutions for the year, here they go:

-Go to Church- I miss it: Having small children who won’t stay still, is no longer an excuse
-Spend more time with my mom: she’s faboulous – I need her as much as she needs me.
-Go to b/fast or lunch with my oldest daughter more often- she’s growing up so soon, I can’t keep up with the mood swings J
-Let it go- I must not dwell on little scuffles, it takes up too much energy
-Come to terms that it’s ok to think about me, me, me!
-Enjoy our beautiful parks and get a kite
-Use my camera and print out the pics this time!
-Have lunch and visit the majestic Ghetty again
-Make a baby- Yes this is my year to go for it, im already insane J
-If I don’t make a baby- then hurry my butt up and lose this weight already*
---wow my last two sentences made it out so easy, wonder if I’ll chicken out- nooo must stay focused!!

-Must be honest- I am a Shopaholic and I love it!
May this coming year bring me lots of awesome sales and cant-do-without-so-i must buy gifts :)

4 comments:

susana said...

so ur going to try for a boy...ah??? good for you!

Lady j said...

Im gonna start to freek out soon- im fertile myrtle! omg!

susana said...

omg....r u pregnant????

Lady j said...

no! i meant that i am just fertile! lol! i just think the P word and there it goes- lol!