Thursday, December 4, 2008

XMAS is almost here!

Black Friday was great for me! It was all about me me me! I knew what I wanted to get me so I didn’t have to be up early trying to get my kids anything, since I am done with their stuff. I bought lovely work shoes from Nordys, and warm winter boots from Nine West. I’ve been shopping online which has made it so much easier and the anxiness it brings me to wait for that UPS truck to come gives me butterflies! Thank god my hubby isn’t nosy as he received the first package and left it unopened for me- his present was inside. I bought him a pair of sporty shoes, generic when it comes to him going to Footlocker and saying I don’t like any shoes here, but when I get them for him he loves them. I think he just gets overwhelmed with the selection. He’s lucky I am so good at making shopping decisions, I’m all over that! Online sales have been great, free shipping, special codes for additional discounts- yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need pictures please...i'd love to see what shoes you bought for youself and your hubby...i'm a visual person :)