Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!

Christmas dinner was nice, I was waiting for the rain to start pouring in and thank god it didn’t rain as I was shuffling my kids back and forth from my mom’s to in-laws. Dinner was very intimate with my immediate family- and just as I was going to leave, my cousin shows up with her kids, delaying my departure to my inlaws house. I have lots of fun with my cousin, we danced, played pictionary- all the kids get into it- but I don’t like leaving a good party! I was stuck! I had to go to my in-laws, I was getting the “Where R U” texts- and then I get nervous! I had it all planned out, early dinner with my mom and end the night at my inlaws- but I cant pass up a good time with the family that makes me laugh at all the silly things we do when we are together. Next Year, must be clear on the agenda and schedule with everyone- I got places to be at man!

p.s. my dad behaved :)

No comments: