Monday, June 2, 2008

Jackie Season 3

Hello there- are you there, it’s me Jackie!
I’ve been on Hiatus, but now I am back. These past months have been busy for me. Shuttling my kids back and forth from one game to another can be overwhelming. Brianna is a big help to me and my little ones, soon she’ll be babysitting so mama and papa can date all over again- lol! I think I am done with children. I would like to have 2 more, but I want to enjoy them. Being a working mother takes a lot of time from them. My husband and I have to revolve around their schedule and it gets hectic. I want to be there, really be there. I want to be present for all their needs and accomplishments.
My oldest started her period in late December and she’s a new person. She’s very timid but now withdraws at certain times of the month. LOL.
I am having the hardest time seeing her grow older. But I know that it is a part of life that must happen. Watching her mood swings and maturing behavior kills me! I have to be honest - I want my baby to remain a baby, to need me and to depend on me. Her independence is coming too soon. I am in denial, I am shocked. Brianna is twelve-I am going to be a teenager’s mom next year :(. This saddens me. But what makes me light up all over again is this smile, my firstborn! She's amazing.

No comments: