Friday, February 29, 2008

Sunday with Giselle

My little partner Giselle, wants to go everywhere I go. I had errands to run and Julianna was napping and Juan and Brianna wanted to watch the basketball game. Perfect, just me and my Giselly. 1st stop At&T store for accessories and account inquiry- with starbucks being next door, she requested a drink. We go in and there is the drink of her choice on this cold sunday afternoon, organic chocalate milk! She also wanted to eat. We were in Hastings Ranch, so I suggested going to Whole Foods, she said she wanted, strawberries, melons and pineapple- which is exactly what they had in the fruit section- i think she was prepared with all her wishes as she knew exactly what she wanted. Vromans is next to Whole Foods, and Fancy Nancy's book is on display in the window- we have to go in Mommy! Of course we do, she says "how many can I get", I said, "one", she said "how about two"- how can i say no to books!

We then make a stop at the mall as she needed to use the restroom and the one at Nordstrom's has easy access. So we start shopping around and she says to me, (since the shoes are conveniently by the restrooms)- "mom, I don't have any shoes", I say "yes, you do"- she says, "no, not new ones!" I am a shoe freak and I've created a little shoe freak, so I must comply. I actually can just walk to another aisle, but I give in to a sweet set of CHUCKS! old school chuck taylors!

Of course her baby sister needed a pair and so did big sister! The love is spread!

My afternoon with Giselle is splendid- she has great taste and loves to spend time with me! Hand in hand we walked...
as my money slowly disappeared... :) aw the joys of having girls!

next time hold it til you get home missy!

No comments: