Monday, February 4, 2008

The Best of Both Worlds

I took my girls to watch Hannah Montana in 3D. It was so cute, like a real concert! All the little girls were screaming- I did have a slight headache after...
But watching my Giselly sing along was priceless...

Brianna's basketball game was great- she is #24 to represent Kobe (so she says) I'm so proud that she can get out there and perform in front of people and full of pressure- she may still be a tomboy but she shines!

Movies I watched, cuddled up thanks to the weather:
Ladron roba Ladron (To Rob a Thief): Spanish version of Ocean's Eleven, with novela stars: Saul (hottie) Lizaso and Fernando Colunga- 4/5
Gracie: I love Andrew Shue- he needs to come back from Melrose Place! 4/5
Feel the Noise: Omarion didnt dance in this movie like he knows how - the movie needed to "be served!" 3/5

Had In n Out for dinner- then my tummy hurt from guilt- but I couldnt pass it up! You know what I will enjoy what I eat, because if I shouldn't be eating it- then I just shouldn't eat it! There are too many other issues I should worry about like potty training my 2 year old than for me to pass up a perfectly made cheeseburger with onions :)

No comments: