Monday, April 20, 2009

Make up

I love getting new makeup. I get a high from replacing my mascara, to shopping for new lipgloss. Even getting my free lipstick from MAC is great, though i feel as if i have to buy something when i do that. Sephora is candyland for me. I'll be in there for hours. Ill be shopping for a tinted moisturizer and bronzer soon, this summer seems like its gonna be super hot by the looks of this past weekend! i dont like to wear much makeup so the tinted moisturizer with spf will be my savior, i get freckles in the summer lol!

2 comments:

susana said...

i love make up too...but unfortunately i find that i never end up using it! Don't get me wrong...i don't go out the house without it...but those are favorites...everything is just there.

diana said...

I heart make-up, too. And, I just found out that one of my favorite distributors, Stila is going bankrupt.

So sad. :(