Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One thing

ok, Diana here it goes:

The rules:With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:1 picture,1 poem,1 song or piece of music,1 phrase or quote,1 item of clothing,1 place, 1 Disney princess


Picture:
Gustav Klimt, The Kiss




Princess: Ariel, her imagination is superb, SNARFBLAT!

Place: Sequoia



1 item of clothing :
my camis, have them in all colors :)

Song
“Today” Smashing Pumpkins
"Es demasiado Tarde" Ana Gabriel , i go off singing this song! lol!

Quote:
Allie: Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
Noah: I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
Allie: You wrote me?
Noah: Yes... it wasn't over, it still isn't over [kisses Allie] (awww)

No comments: